In December 2019, the corona-virus was seemingly limited to china. But, a couple of weeks afterward, the virus, which causes the condition referred to as COVID-19, was a worldwide pandemic.
The virus, which leads to a breathing sickness that can be transmitted from droplets of body essential fluids – such as mucus and saliva, has recently been documented in a minimum of 188 countries around the world.
Scientists, Health authorities, and governing bodies around the globe have recommended citizens to practice social distancing and to avoid hanging out unless for necessary uses.
Based on details compiled by Johns Hopkins University, more than 28 million people have been infected with the deadly virus, along with the global loss of life reaching close to 920,000 till now. A lot more than 19 million patients have recovered.
Here are some of the countries which have not reported any cases of the corona-virus to date:
• Kiribati – it is an independent country in the central Pacific Ocean
• Marshall Isles – it is an island country near the equator in the Pacific Ocean
• Micronesia – it is a sub-region of Oceania, composed of thousands of small islands in the western Pacific Ocean
• Nauru – it is an island country and microstate in Micronesia, a subregion of Oceania, in the Central Pacific.
• Palau – it is an island country located in the western Pacific Ocean
• Samoa – it is in the central South Pacific,
• Solomon Isles -it is located to the east of Papua New Guinea
• Tonga – it is located in Oceania, it is an archipelago in the South Pacific Ocean, directly south of Samoa.
• Turkmenistan- it is a sovereign country in Central Asia, bordered by Kazakhstan
• Tuvalu – it is an island country in the Polynesian subregion of Oceania, surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and situated about midway between Hawaii and Australia
• Vanuatu – it is an island country located in the South Pacific Ocean.